      From: Bob Taubman <rtaubman@...>
      Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] America

      O.K., let's get one thing straight.  Canada "does not belong to England" even though there is a constitutional monarchy were the Queen is the head-of-state.
      We are, like the United States, "an entirely autonomous country" with historical ties to the United Kingdom.  Canada and Mexico both signed treaties with the United States, Canada without the approval of the Queen or England.

      From: "Hattie" <ggeisler@...>
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [civilwarwest] America
      Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:20:37 -0000

      Yessir your right both Canada and mexico are a part of the North American continent, but not of the United States of America.As always
      God bless You
      hattie and gary

      Groupon™ Official Site
      Groupon.com