      From: Joseph R R <sixthky@...>
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Conference Regarding German Americans in the Civil War
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 6:05 AM

      The Max Kade Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is sponsoring a conference focusing on "German and German-American Dimensions of the Civil War" on March 3-5, 2011, at the University of Wisconsin Memorial Union. Both American and European scholars will be making presentations. The program can be viewed at http://82ndillinoisinfantry.yolasite.com/

      Joe Reinhart

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic