46938Re: Envelopment

  • william
    Jan 20, 2011
      I would think that if you were confronted by a strong force in your front and a strong force on your right that you were able to hold and then a strong force to your left which threatened to turn your flank and get into your rear and you had no answer except to fatally weaken your front, your only reasonable choice is to retreat like hell.
      Bill Bruner

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Chet Diestel <agatematt@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic