      From: pete@...
      Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 10:45 AM
      Subject: RE: [civilwarwest] Books

      Wiley Sword and Larry Daniels' books on Shiloh
      Connelly ARMY OF THE HEARTLAND and AUTUMN OF GLORY
      Castel DECISION IN THE WEST THE ATLANTA CAMPAIGN
      Peter Cozzens books on Stones River (Murfreesboro) and Iuka & Corinth
      Horn THE DECISIVE BATTLE OF NASHVILLE
      Davis SHERMAN'S MARCH TO THE SEA
      Miers THE WEB OF VICTORY (Vicksburg)
      Horn THE ARMY OF TENNESSEE
      Woodworth NOTHING BUT VICTORY THE ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE
      Sherman and Grant's MEMOIRS

      Along with Chris' question, what thoughts does the group have on WAR LIKE THE THUNDERBOLT?