46840NEW website for Marilla Civil War Days

  • Frankie
    Nov 16, 2010
      Blank

      Hello All;

      Well we are just finishing up the NEW website for Marilla Civil War Days.  We just have add a few little things, other than that it seems to be working pretty well.  If you would like to check it out, its located at http://marillacivilwardays.tripod.com/
      This year, since we were able to secure the date for June 2011 we are getting a head start on promotions. We are also hearing that a significant amount of re-enactors are interested in attending in 2011. To help us plan our event, please visit the NEW website and answer some questions on our web poll. Thanks for your help, and looking forward to 2011.

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      Please visit us on the web.

      94th New York Co. H