      From: carlw4514 <carlw4514@...>
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: Trivia Question -- not even off topic!
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 9:54 AM

      Sir, you have beaten Blue Lady to it! Lawrence Kansas is correct! this from Prokopowicz on his radio show. I think he was quoting from the author, they were reviewing "Thomas Ewing Jr.: Frontier Lawyer and Civil War General by Ronald D. Smith"

      I thought it was a remarkable fact [if it can't be disputed]

      http://www.modavox. com/worldtalkrad io/vshow. aspx?sid= 865

      --- In civilwarwest@ yahoogroups. com, NPeters102@. .. wrote:

      > Lawrence, Kansas?

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic