46504Re: Where the War REALLY was Won (and who won it)

  • carlw4514
    Oct 3, 2009
      I'm sure there are some great books on these city-class gunboats, but the internet has spotty information. The Wikipedia entry has nothing about where they were built [unless I missed it].

      BTW if you have never edited a wikipedia entry it is something you can do and sort of leave for posterity. Not that hard to do, although sometimes you are challenged for a reference. Poor writing is actually less of a problem: it will be corrected by others.
    • Show all 62 messages in this topic