      From: Terry Johnston
      Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 14:05:50 -0400
      To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] 13th Iowa Infantry

      Mike:

      Depends on what you're looking for, of course. If it's a roster and a brief history of the regiment, check out Guy Logan's Roster and Record of Iowa Troops in the Rebellion (6 vols, published 1911).

      Terry

      On May 3, 2009, at 1:57 PM, NPeters102@aol. com wrote:

      Does anyone know of a good reference for the 13th Iowa Infantry?

      Respectfully,

      Mike Peters
      npeters102@aol. com
      colliszouave@ yahoo.com
      "... you don't know what you've got till it's gone
      They paved paradise & put up a parking lot"

      The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic