46427Re: Female soldiers in the Western Theater

  • swan_pat_estelle
    May 3, 2009
      Susan,
      Raul sent the following directly to me:
      ""Hi !

      Since you are interesting, here is some information regarding your question

      www.latinamericanstudies.org/velazquez.htm:

      I would appreciate if you can sent this web about " Cubans in the U.S.Civil War " ( latinamericanstudies.org ) to the list, for some reasons the list can't get my e-mails but I always can get yours, thank you ! .

      Sincerely

      - Raul Hernandez-Baquero
      Florida""

      Has he been deleted from the group?

      In any case, the problem with this particular story of the Cuban-woman who wrote about her service during the Civil War is to find wartime evidence of her service. What wartime evidence exists of her service during the Civil War?

      Pat_Estelle

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Sweetsstar@... wrote:

      > Oh sorry , Hope someone can help you . I would be interested in reading
      > more about the women .
      > Susan
      > **************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
      > Try the new Email Toolbar now!