46301Re: JAN -JUN 1862 in the western theater

  • gnrljejohnston
    Apr 22, 2009

      > High praise, indeed, Shotgun. I'm humbled. On other boards, I'm Ole and
      > almost as vicious as you.. But I like to see the student asking a a really
      > dumb question, and then have about 47 people jump on him. But then there is
      > one or two that ask something thoughtful. I really do want to see that
      > youngster given the very best us old farts have to offer.
      > **************Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the
      > web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
      > (http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000003)

      As a former teacher, I use to tell my students....
      "there is no such thing as a stupid question for it shows that there is doubt in your mind....however, you may receive a stupid answer."

      JEJ
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic