46275Re: [civilwarwest] Re: JAN -JUN 1862 in the western theater

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Apr 17, 2009
      High praise, indeed, Shotgun. I'm humbled. On other boards, I'm Ole and almost as vicious as you.. But I like to see the student asking a  a really dumb question, and then have about 47 people jump on him. But then there is one or two that ask something thoughtful. I really do want to see that youngster given the very best us old farts have to offer.

      Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic