46079Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Cleburnefest

  • SDE80@aol.com
    Feb 5, 2009
      October 2009.   The park already exists, as it was built by the state of Georgia in the 1930's, and is a small roadside area along highway 41 in Ringgold Gap.  The Cleburne statue will be erected there.

      In a message dated 2/5/2009 10:26:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Sweetsstar@... writes:
      My question on this article is which October ?  The one that just pasted or the one coming up at the end of this present year of 2009?  Has the park opened already or has it not?  Way back in the cobweb of my mind I seem to remember reading that the plans for this park failed to come about.

      Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic