      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of confederateheraldry
      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 9:31 AM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroupscom
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Forum Guidelines For Consideration

      What's happening over at the KGC?
      October 2008--630 posts; December 2008--1,194 posts; January
      2009--2,716. We finally had to adopt forum rules:

      "The Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC) is a pro-Dixie,
      pro-Confederate fraternal membership and secret society consisting of
      small groups of members in voluntary association. "
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Knightsoft heGoldenCircle/

      Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC)
      ~ Forum Statement of Mission and Posting Expectations ~

      * Our purpose is to support the Dixie movement and strengthen
      knowledge of forum members.
      * No threats toward any corrupt and/or fraudulently elected state or
      federal official.
      * Do not make posts that threaten, insult, degrade or swear toward
      forum members.
      * Allow fellow members to voice their opinions freely but be
      respectful when disagreeing.
      * Do not bring to the forum another member's personal life unless they
      bring the discussion up first.
      * Offensive posts of excessive vulgarity or graphic display are
      subject to deletion without notice.
      * Members may upload Photos, Files and make posts freely on just about
      any subject but not that which is anti-Christian in nature or any
      pledge to another god.
      * Forum reserves the right of Christian association or that of members
      who express an understanding that America was founded under and part
      of Western Christendom.
      (The forum is maintained by members of the Knights of the Golden
      Circle, a Christian Crusader themed organisation, and reserves the
      right of association among Christian membership only.)

      1st Offense -- A polite message from a Moderator pointing out the
      Forum Rules.
      2nd Offense -- Warning on the message board with removal of post.
      3rd Offense -- A Moderator may delete the user from the forum.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic