45896Re: [civilwarwest] Fw: Civil War : Rebel Private

  • Bob Huddleston
    Nov 14, 2008
      Somehow  I suspect that it will be from a WHITE Southerner viewpoint, keeping slavery out of sight.....
      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
      huddleston.r@...

      “Le sens communn’est pas si commun.”  Voltaire

      Harry Smeltzer wrote:

      Deeply Southern?