45674Re: What is Logan’s connection to the greatest American novel?

  • Carl Williams
    Jul 15, 2008
      I certainly felt I should not give the answer to this, since I was
      involved the first time the question came up in our little group. No
      one else has answered, I see, but then again the question is phrased a
      little cryptically.

      Here's a hint: Mark Twain wrote that novel.

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Huddleston"
      <huddleston.r@...> wrote:

      [...]

      > Ironically (and I say this as a Black Jack Fan) after Sherman passed him
      > over for command of the AotT, arguing that Logan was too political,
      Black
      > Jack promptly took leave and went back to Illinois to campaign!
      >

      > Question for the day: what is Logan's connection to the greatest
      American
      > novel?
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic