45657Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Was Logan dissed for higher command?

  • Chadd Vail
    Jul 11, 2008
      Well everyone knows Hooker and Howard never saw eye to eye with each other. I think you can blame Chancelorsville on that one lols.

      And I agree I think if Logan might have been give command of AOT, Hooker would have stayed in the war.

      Chadd M. Vail