45631Re: [civilwarwest] Brigadier General Charles R. Woods

  • NPeters102@aol.com
    May 28, 2008
      In a message dated 5/28/2008 7:51:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cvail19@... writes:
      If you got the book Mike, which appears you do and if
      your willing if you got a scanner and would scan that
      picture and send it to me through email I would be
      eternally greatful. If not do you know of any websites
      that might have a picture of Charles Robert Woods?
      I do not have a scanner. But on the wonderful "Ohio in the Civil War" website, there is also a picture:
      Photo Spacer

      Mike Peters