      From: civilwarwest@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:civilwarwes t@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Regina Hall
      Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 10:47 PM
      To: civilwarwest@ yahoogroupscom
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Bloody Bill

      Sorry for the double post. I'm visiting a cousin for the holiday. She's into the family search and is a member of a number of the same groups, etc. I will never live this down. She still teases me for telling her to "come to the pencil and get a phone" when I was a kid. She's older. I can get even by saying that........ .....She was logged into Yahoo so when I sat down I saw the reply to my post and just sent the answer without even thinking twice. My mind is in holiday mode. Again, so so sorry.