      From: Sally Goodson <sallyfromhouston@...>
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Bloody Bill
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 9:59 PM

      My grandfather is James Columbus Anderson of Brownwood, a nephew to William Columbus Anderson. I was banned from a Bloody Bill Yahoo group. Now, on another Bloody Bill Mystery Solved site, we are having problems.

      The other problem is not being able to ask questions about my own family on some genealogy sites because of the distruption to the group by some people.

      I didn't mean to start anything. I just saw the first remark and responded.

      Steven Lee <stevarino1961@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              Very familiar with them... Why?

      "Sally G." <sallyfromhouston@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      My hand is raised.

      --- In civilwarwest@ yahoogroups. com, "t_lind" <tagate@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > How many groups have problem with the Bloody Bill group

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic