      Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:48 AM
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: Civil War Talk Radio

      Prokopowicz, the host of CWTR, wrote a new book entitled "Did Lincoln
      Own Slaves?" I believe he means for that to be an ironical title, a
      question this professor often gets from students, etc.

      So I would think that is what Raul saw at that website, an
      advertisement for that book.

      I have ordered the book and perhaps can report on it here, but will
      have to be careful if the title is any indication [btw, he re-assures
      that it is not just a book that is written for 'young readers'... as
      might be concluded from that title]

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic