44688How to unsubscribe on your own

  • ks
    Oct 16, 2007
      One request to unsubscribe seems to lead to a few more and also the impression that the owner or moderators must be involved in the activity.  Yes, we can take care of such a request, but that's also something a member can do without our assistance.  :)

      On the Web:

      2. Click the Edit Membership link near the top of the page. On my screen it's above the blue bar that reads "civilwarwest - CWWT Discussion Group"
      3. Click the Leave Group link at the bottom right of the page.
      4. Confirm on the next page.

      The group will no longer be listed on the My Groups page, and youÂ’ll no longer receive messages.

      To leave/unsubscribe via email:  < And this is the easiest way IMO!

      Thanks,

      Pat