44603Ohioans in the Civil War

  • jbissla
    Oct 1, 2007
      As an Ohioan (as well as a Western Theater devotee), I am most
      interested in the key roles Ohioans played in the Civil War. To
      generate more useful discussion about this, I recently established a
      blog with daily posts reporting the war, day by historical day, as it
      was experienced by Ohioans. Your comments, criticisms, and suggestions
      are invited on http://www.bloodtearsandglory.blogspot.com/ While I hope
      readers will enjoy the day-to-day account of Ohioans at war, I also
      hope to learn a great deal from readers' comments. Fire away!

      Jim Bissland, Bowling Green, Ohio
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic