      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ks
      Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 12:55 AM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Triumph & Defeat the Vicksburg Campaign

      Tom,

      For reasons unknown to me, some of your posts are getting hung up in a SPAM folder for CWWT.  It's not until I check and clear that folder that the posts go through.  Sorry, I've been pretty pre-occupied with my son's wedding.  I know, weak excuse to ignore the Civil War, even in the western theater.  I've already been told that a time or ten.  ;)

      Best regards from the Mother of the Groom.

      Pat