44269Re: [civilwarwest] books ---Movie??

  • lilsteve68@aol.com
    Aug 29, 2007
      I my self have attempted to wright a script  some years ago..  it did get very far but was more of a outline I would have like to cover in the movie...

      There were two or three versions ...

      One Started  with a old veteran   and grandson or son going to visit the final resting place  of comrades.. ( or already at Carnton visiting the cemetery)    and him telling him the story along the way

      Another started on the march south of Mount Pleasant   Which would allow Cleburn  to see St Johns

      To many  wonderful ideas  and no money to do anything about it .