43820Major Announcement for the 4th Annual Marilla Civil War Reenactment

  • Frank Blonski
    Jun 22, 2007
      Hello Everyone

      There is a Major Announcement for the 4th Annual
      Marilla Civil War Reenactment Event on July 13 - 15,
      2007 at Marilla Town Park.

      See live the Hutchinson's Revival, a period music
      group, with City Fiddle headlining the event for the
      Dance on Saturday night.

      Battle Reenactments Saturday and Sunday with several
      canons present.

      Also, present will be Dave Kreitz portraying President
      Lincoln and Dave Schmidt portraying General Custar.

      The Sanitary Fair will be Saturday Morning featuring
      categories for

      1 Carpentry/Woodworking
      2 Pies
      3 Cakes
      4 Jams/Jellies
      5 Pickles/Relishes
      6 Needlework
      7 Quilting
      8 Misc

      Marilla is a rural community located in Western New
      York. The park is located on Three Rod Road,
      directions are available on our website. When you go
      to the web site www.94nyh.com you will be able to
      download a flyer that will have all the details.

      Brought to you by the Town of Marilla, Marilla
      Historical Society, in Association with the 94th New
      York Company H, Daughters and Sons of the Cause, 52nd
      North Carolina, and 9th Texas Company B, Reenactment
      Groups.

      Mark your Calendars and reserve your spot Today!
      All Reenactors, Sutlers and Public are invited to
      attend.

      The 2006 Event had Rave Reviews, with the Candle Light
      Tours being a tremendous hit.

      Please check out the web site www.94nyh.com for more
      info.

      Online Registration is Now Available
      Here is the link to the Marilla Online Registration
      form
      http://94thnyh.tripod.com/MarillaRegForm.htm

      Thanks Again for the great support, we hope to see you
      all there.

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      frankie@...