43808Re: HPS Campaign Chickamauga

  • James W. Durney
    Jun 17, 2007
      HPS is short for HPS Simulations is the name of the comany that
      markets the games.

      AI is artifical intellgence and is the PC player.

      HPS has a website and you can do a find on John Tiller who is the
      author of this system.

      If you enjoy the TSS system these games will be great for you. When
      I saw my first Tiller game TSS was my first thought.

      James

      > James,
      >
      > Thanks for the great advice. I'll check out Amazon but first some
      > housekeeping issues: what does HPS and AI stand for? I have
      the TSS
      > games and thoroughly enjoy them.
      >
      > Tom

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic