43712Re: HPS has announced Campaign Chickamauga

  • James W. Durney
    Jun 4, 2007
      > James, these are suitable for play against the computer?

      Depends, nothing beats a person and the PC AI is fair to poor. The
      smaller games it will hold up but the large scale battles it gets real
      bad.

      I usually play the PC, being unwilling or unable to set aside the time
      to play PBEM. I keep wishing they would put some time into improving
      the AI but I'm not sure that is possible either.

      Hope that helps. I have all the games and am buying this one. The
      smaller battles get played more becuse the PC is better it them.

      James
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic