43560Re: Battle of Iuka

  • Bill Bruner
    May 2, 2007
      Yes, it has always seemed to me that that the onus of Grant's and
      Ord's inaction has been unfairly shifted to Rosecrans.

      Bill bruner

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin & Judy Coy"
      <thecoys1976@...> wrote:
      > Or why Grant or Ord did not send riders to ascertain why an attack
      was not being made, as expected, is a mystery to me. After all,
      Rosecrans was pitched into battle, whereas Grant and Ord were doing
      who knows what while waiting for a battle.
      > Kevin S. Coy
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic