43556Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Gunshots they claim killed Bill Anderson.

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Apr 30 4:44 PM
      In a message dated 4/30/2007 5:41:42 PM Central Daylight Time, jay_longley@... writes:
      Hi Ken.  They went to great lengths to photograph the body of the guerrilla killed so there should have been at least one accurate account of the bullet wounds on it.  Bloody Bill Anderson was the most hunted guerrilla leader at the time so it is unreasonable for me to accept their excuse that he was dumped in a grave without analyzing the cause of death, the number and location of all wounds to the body.
      If there is photographic record of the wounds, that really ought to point to which account is more accurate. Oughtn't it? Interesting bit of trivia, by the way. Like to read these things that are seemingly trivial, but I'm a freak for accuracy, even if I don't much care what actually happened to Bloody Bill.

      Ken

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic