43409RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Chicamauga

  • Tom Mix
    Apr 6, 2007

      I agree with Steve and Hank here.

      There was nothing wrong with the request and such requests are consistent with past such discussions in our group. I for one have received a wide variety of advice and assistance from group members here and hope for more. Also, I have been asked things specifically and have felt honored for the requests. This is one of cool things about this fine group.  If I can ever help I would be honored by the request and I think most others here feel the same way.

      When did kindness and maturity become wrong? Not here. Not now. Not ever.