43306Re: [civilwarwest] life out there

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Mar 1, 2007
      In a message dated 3/2/2007 12:32:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, tmix@... writes:

      You’re on to something.  I feel that I have made several friends here that I have visited on site and privately. I have never met any of them but yet I know them. Sometime I hope we meet at a battlefield and walk it together and talk and talk and talk and smile all the way.

      We will be having our annual Chat Room Muster in Tennessee in June, and you are more than welcome to join us as we tour the grounds of Spring Hill, and Franklin.  I extend this invitation to all who wish to join us in June.  It's always a great weekend, and the motto of the group, has always been, the more the merrier.  This will be our 9th muster.
      Regards from the Garden State,
      Steve Basic