      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ronald Church
      Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:15 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] life out there

      Might be a good time for an old lurker like myself  to weigh in and say how much I much I appreciate that the discussions here are always civil and informative.  And the fact they sometimes wander off into unintended territory is all the better.  It's always on topic (well, close enough).  There are many here that post all the time that even though I've never met them I consider as friends.  So just a word of thanks from one is doing his best to listen and learn.  Now, back to tall grass.

      Ron Church

      Manchester MD