      Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] life out there

      In a message dated 3/1/2007 10:36:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, tmix@... writes:

      I have not received a thing all night. Maybe because nothing is going on but if not I’d like to know why I’m not receiving anything any more other than discussions on not receiving anything from other member who have the same problem.

      Just a slow day in here, and not that many messages.  Have received evrything you posted since you mentioned you were having problems.
      Regards from the Garden State,
      Steve Basic