42994Re: [civilwarwest] Hi I one of the ones who post from time to time,but

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Feb 9, 2007
      In a message dated 2/9/2007 7:25:41 AM Central Standard Time, inline75067@... writes:
      I do like to read about the different subjects in the war, I am not a expert enough to really converse on the subjects without showing my lack of the subject.
      Everybody starts with a lack of the subject. If you wait until you feel you are fully knowdegeable, you'll likely become quite aged before you pitch in. The surest way to find out something is to ask a question (there are no dumb questions), Asking anything also does the board a favor in that there will surely be a spate of replies, disagreements, and debate on the "proper" answer.
      Keep postin'
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic