      From : keeno2@...[mailto:keeno2@...]
      Sent : 11/2/2006 10:14:33 PM
      To : civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Cc :
      Subject : RE: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Chickamauga by Turchin

      In a message dated 11/2/2006 8:01:45 PM Central Standard Time,
      GnrlJEJohnston@... writes:
      Also nearby Shaker Village
      Of that I have know knowledge. Is it worth a stop in a pressed situation?
      With only so much time to cover thus and such an area? Where is it and what is
      its interest? Was unaware of a Shaker presence in the area. A strange group with
      strange ideas that guaranteed its demise -- much in the same vein as the King
      David group in Michigan. I'll definitely include it in the next trip that way
      if you'll recommend it.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic