42505Re: [civilwarwest] Chickamauga by Turchin

  • nickrelee@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2006
      A great time that was.  I had never been on Tyndale Hill.  I had previously visited Smith Hill but had not ventured down that road to get the better view of Lookout Mtn.

      And Perryville is a true gem, just hope we can preserve more before times runs out there too.  We have a head start there, just need to keep going.
      --Nick

      In a message dated 11/1/2006 3:57:31 PM Mountain Standard Time, SDE80@... writes:
      I can confirm Nick was at Chattanooga, as we were in a group that visited the Wauhatchie sites last week.

      Sam Elliott

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic