42067Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Shiloh Question...picking a date

  • Steve Saultz
    Sep 14, 2006
           Sorry to intrude on Shiloh subject, but "fencing"?  That is really COOL!  How long Doc have you been involved?
         Again my apologies..lol... But fencing, swords, sabres...??? fit a lil in CWWT? They were weapons?... Anyhow... Very interesting to say the least..Can you swing a sabre as well? It be nice to have extra "weapons" person to fall on occasionally in group..??
         Thankyou anyway..Again I apologize for interruption...
          Take care.......
              Respectfully Your Humble Servant,
               Capt. McCracken

      "Laurence D. Schiller" <LDS307@...> wrote:
      Hey guys - been mostly lurking. Wish I could attend but I'll be hosting a fencing meet at my university that day.

      Best of luck

      Laurie Schiller

      In a message dated 9/8/2006 6:36:36 PM Central Daylight Time, dan6764@yahoo. com writes:
      am coming from Southern Illinois but will not be able to leave until Friday afternoon and will have to be back by late Sunday nite...  10PM or so...
      Dan Graff
      Dan. Doesn't look like there's more than a shred of interest. Maybe next year

      Dr. Laurence D. Schiller

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic