42043Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Shiloh Question...picking a date

  • Laurence D. Schiller
    Sep 12, 2006
      Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Shiloh Question...picking a date
      Hey guys - been mostly lurking. Wish I could attend but I'll be hosting a fencing meet at my university that day.

      Best of luck

      Laurie Schiller

      In a message dated 9/8/2006 6:36:36 PM Central Daylight Time, dan6764@... writes:
      am coming from Southern Illinois but will not be able to leave until Friday afternoon and will have to be back by late Sunday nite...  10PM or so...
      Dan Graff
      Dan. Doesn't look like there's more than a shred of interest. Maybe next year
      Lem

      --

      Dr. Laurence D. Schiller
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic