42026Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Shiloh Question...picking a date

  • Dan G
    Sep 10, 2006
      That is too bad..  Was hoping to meet some of you guys...  By then I am going to be needing some R&R..  I am probably going to wander down that way anyway...  If anyone is interested in meeting down there let me know..  I am flexible..  It does not have to be that specific weekend if another works better for someone else..  Just cant push it much earlier into October..
      Your Servant
      Dan

      keeno2@... wrote:
      In a message dated 9/8/2006 6:36:36 PM Central Daylight Time, dan6764@yahoo. com writes:
      am coming from Southern Illinois but will not be able to leave until Friday afternoon and will have to be back by late Sunday nite...  10PM or so...
      Dan Graff
      Dan. Doesn't look like there's more than a shred of interest. Maybe next year
      Lem