42016Re: [civilwarwest] Shiloh Question...picking a date

  • nickrelee@aol.com
    Sep 7, 2006
      I dont know the name but its across the street from Ed Shaw's.  You'll be camped close to where Hardcastle's boys stepped off from to start the ball rolling.  If I go I'll probably make a dawn hike from there into Fraley field before the main group meets, unless the main group wants to also make a dawn hike.
      --Nick Kurtz

      In a message dated 9/7/2006 12:05:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time, keeno2@... writes:
      If gas comes down some, I may do the same. Understand there's a decent campground there. Do you know where it is? It isn't listed in Woodall's or the Good Sam book. Assume its in or near Shiloh (the hamlet), but didn't go south from the entrance to the park.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic