42010Re: [civilwarwest] Shiloh Question...picking a date

  • Dan G
    Sep 7, 2006
      Selmer will be fine with me.. I am not complicated...  I will see if I can round up an additional guy or two..  But heck... Even four can have a good time and learn a lot from each other...

      keeno2@... wrote:
      In a message dated 9/6/2006 10:38:54 PM Central Daylight Time, dan6764@yahoo. com writes:
      My vote is to go ahead and do it... Last time I was there I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Cornith and it was pretty good bunk..  I think it was like $60 for a King ..
      Corinth has its come-ons. Last time I was there we stayed in Selmer. Not fancy, but had a helluva nice little neighborhood cafe at the end of the drive. 'Coon season and all that. Selmer was approximately equidistant with Corinth. If there's no objection, I'll start exploring in Savannah first, Corinth second, Selmer third.

      So far, there's four "interested. " Not enough to get excited about.
      Ken

      Do you Yahoo!?