      From: Tony Gunter <tony_gunter@...>
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 4, 2006 12:51:18 PM
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: A Resolution

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Bruner" <banbruner@...>
      wrote:

      > I do hereby resolve that if I ever accuse anyone of bias, silliness,
      > intellectual disdhonesty, hatred, or bashing that I will provide
      > specifics,facts, references and or a cogent argument to support my
      > charge.  And will attentively entertain rebuttal.
      >
      > Bill Bruner

      That's pretty rich, given that certain people have been discussing
      Grant's resentment towards Thomas (dishonesty, hatred, bashing) without
      providing any actual specifics, facts, references, or cogent arguments
      supporting the idea that Grant harbored any resentment towards Thomas.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/GmiolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic