39944Smith book on Shiloh Park...

  • Jfepperson@aol.com
    Jun 18, 2006
      On a recent excursion to another battlefield, Brother Dave Powell
      sang the praises of Tim Smith's little book on Shiloh Park.  It's
      not a book on the battle, it's a book on the park.  Since I used to
      live near there, and am very fond of that park, I took Dave's advice
      and bought the book.  (I paid for it with a Barnes & Noble gift card
      which I got for speaking to Dave's RT.)  I've barely started the book
      but would endorse Dave's praise of it.  Anyone with an interest in
      Shiloh should read this.  Thanks for the suggestion, Dave.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic