3754Re: [civilwarwest] C.S.S. H. L. Hunley

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Apr 4, 2001
      In a message dated 4/3/01 11:41:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      102505.271@... writes:

      << Small world and all of that. I know the other co-author, William Garrett
      Piston, from the Longstreet equestrian statue at Gettysburg project.
      Piston and Hatcher started the book when Hatcher was historian at Wilson's
      Creek.

      Regards,

      Margaret

      If there is ever a muster at Charleston, I am sure that Rick would be more
      than glad to serve as guide and teacher. He is great, not only in his
      knowledge, but as an individual. He barely beats out his wife with knowledge
      about the war in that area.

      Wayne
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic