35816Re: [civilwarwest] FW: GDG- The Pizza Hut in Franklin, TN

  • lilsteve68@aol.com
    Nov 30, 2005
      The Pizza Hut is gone for good!!!  Due to some unexpected events I had to miss the first of the day event. But did get to meet Ed Bearss and Jim Lighthizer..
      It was a most beautiful day in Franklin as Greg has mentioned..
      Mr Bearss led the  march from Winstead Hill  to the Carter House at 4pm
      There was a candle light open house at Carnton but  due to being up since 5am this morning I was pretty beat and chose to go home instead of attending.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic