35668Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Google Makes Public Domain Books Accessible to the World

  • SDE80@aol.com
    Nov 4, 2005
      In a message dated 11/4/2005 2:08:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, 789@... writes:

      I'm really enjoying this trend of putting more and more information
      on the Internet for free.  This means that IF the poor people around
      the world can get access to the Internet, then they have a chance to
      become educated without paying tuition and buying books.

      If its in the public domain, I have no problem with it.   I'm with Mr. Savas when it means effectively stealing someone's intellectual property rights.

      Sam Elliott
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic