3542Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Organization of American Historians Programs - continu...

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Mar 21, 2001
      In a message dated 3/19/01 10:48:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      marshaedavis@... writes:

      << Now I will try and sit quietly in the back row, forget about the bad
      memories from my former school and hopefully make new friends here at
      my new school!
      Thanks
      Marsha E. Davis >>

      Welcome Troll ooooops Marsha <g> Oh well, you have to remember that us
      Swedes still believe in trolls. (LOL) As a retarded (oooops again -
      retired) school teacher of 30+ years, I know what you mean.

      Your obedient servant,
      Wayne Bengston
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic