32962RE: [civilwarwest] Re: The 'Lost Cause' In Retreat

  • John Beatty
    Aug 3, 2005
      >Would Va. been that high of a token to defend?

      I did have the largest voundaries in the Confederacy,
      and was the rail hub for the whole eastern seaboard of
      the South. Even if it lacked the political/symbolic
      value, it still had industrial and communications
      value.

      John D. Beatty, Milwaukee Wisconsin
      AMCIVWAR.COM/AMCIVWAR.NET

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs