      From: basecat1@... [mailto:basecat1@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:26 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] World Talk Radio

      In a message dated 2/3/2005 11:56:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tmix@... writes:

      I have a bunch of board games, many designed by Dave or at least with his input, and play them all solitaire. They are great historical studies of a battle as well as relaxing and fun.

      Thanks for the info.  Just wondering what is the cost for the games?

      Regards from the Garden State,

      Steve Basic

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic