      From: basecat1@... [mailto:basecat1@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:24 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] World Talk Radio

      In a message dated 2/3/2005 9:31:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, DPowell334@... writes:

      Gotta work in the boss' name somehow:)

      Most CW boardgames can be played solitaire, simply by assuming the roles of both players in turn. There are usually no mechanics like hidden movement (where some pieces are removed from the map until "spotted" by the other side, for example) that would limit solitaire play. Many wargamers play these games solo, in between infrequent meetings with opponents.

      Dave

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic